About Marco Photo Service
Marco Photo Service was founded in Mansfield, Ohio in 1965 by Mario and Marie LaYacona. It is a family business built literally from the ground up. We are still a family-owned business, now owned by their son, Mark. Centrally located between Columbus and Cleveland in the heart of Ohio, we operate a gleaming 45,000 square foot facility, serving the underclass, sports, and studio markets.
Marco Photo’s customers appreciate our dedication to customer care. As a Marco customer, you’ll benefit from a highly trained staff of Customer Care Specialists and Technical Sales Representatives committed to the success of your business.
Our work, and your satisfaction, are 100% guaranteed. We know that you have many choices in professional labs, and we appreciate the opportunity to work with you. For over forty years, Marco Photo Service has been in the business of preserving memories. Just as in 1965, we remain committed to being a trustworthy and enjoyable business partner.
|Sales and Marketingemail@example.com|
|Kelly Danas, VPfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Selena Baker, Mgr.||email@example.com|
At Marco Photo Service we provide timeless memories of the highest quality. We do this in the form of unique and innovative imaging products for professional photographers, families, children, individuals, and organizations all over America.
We are committed to listening to, understanding, and anticipating our customers’ needs. We then strive to consistently meet, and subsequently exceed their expectations.
Our job is not complete, nor are we satisfied, until our customers are delighted by the experiences they have while working with us.
We believe our days on this earth are made up of tiny, fleeting moments. We believe these moments, when taken together, comprise a life. A life most elegantly chronicled through the art of photography.
We believe in the honesty of a child’s smile, the pride of a high school senior, the joy of a bride on her wedding day, and the wisdom in a grandfather’s eyes. We believe that kindergarten through senior year, graduation day through retirement, photographic portraits can shimmer and gleam with hope and possibility.
We believe in families. We believe all families deserve affordable, innovative, and artful photographic products that preserve and protect their memories.
Here at Marco Photo Service, we are honored with the opportunity to help craft the pictorial history of millions of families across these United States.
We take that opportunity very seriously.
You cherish your family’s portraits. So do we.
Nine Ways Marco Photo Makes a Difference
1. When you communicate I stop what I am doing, give my full attention, listen to what you say, and feedback what I heard.
2. I respect your schedule and am honest about my availability.
3. I provide continual feedback and progress reports -- both positive and negative -- on my projects and commitments.
4. The promises we make, and expectations they create are realistic; and we share in the responsibility of fulfilling both.
5. Your goals are my goals, because helping you helps me and Marco Photo Service.
6. My attitude is contagious because it affects me, you and our entire environment.
7. I seek and share knowledge and understanding.
8. I demonstrate care and concern because I respect you as a person and treat you as I want to be treated.
9. I practice empathy and human kindness toward you as a person and a fellow employee.